Found in: Joblookup GB Premium
Our client, based in North East Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for a Neighbourhood Coordinator on a temporarycontract for three to six months.
Make sure to read the full description below, and please apply immediately if you are confident you meet all the requirements.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years' experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- To ensure efficient and effective management of homes and services within a designated area, working largely on own initiative and without regular on-site supervision
- Carry out regular tenancy home visits and tenancy audits, updating records and notifying the Neighbourhood Manager of any irregularities in occupancy or condition of properties
- To contribute to delivering key performance indicators relating to income collection including the collection of rent and other tenant debt
- Keeping housing management data and operating systems up to date and accurate
- Maintaining effective working relationships with local authorities, contractors and other stakeholders
- To ensure void targets are met (turnaround times, turnover rates, costs, and customer satisfaction) and properties are let in line with the organisations standards
- Support tenants throughout the process of an ASB investigation and ensure they are kept advised of actions being taken
- Carrying out accompanied viewings of void properties, preparing new tenancy packs and carrying out the tenancy sign-up and administration processes
Experience/ skills required:
- Must have experience of working within Housing Management
- Hold a UK Driving License
- Have an Enhanced DBS dated within three years
- Ability to respond to the needs of customers in challenging circumstances and the ability to diffuse difficult situations
- 35 hours per week
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please click here to apply
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Neighbourhood Coordinator; Housing Officer; Housing Management; Enhanced DBS; Voids; Tenants; Rent Collection
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don' t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
calendar_today5 days ago
location_on Yarm, Afghanistan
work James Andrew Recruitment Solutions (JAR Solutions)
Are you outgoing and passionate and do you thrive on making a real and positive difference to the lives of older people? ...
Akari Care - Yarm - Jooble GB