Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Found in: Joblookup GB Premium
Description:Level 3 Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Practitioner – Silchester Day Nursery, Maidenhead Do you thrive on nurturing children's development and making an impact, through fun and exciting play experiences If so, then please read on as we are currently looking for an inspiring individual to join our team at Maidenhead to help us create an environment full of wonder.
Make sure to apply with all the requested information, as laid out in the job overview below.
Silchester Manor Day Nursery in Taplow, is conveniently located on Bath Road – between Maidenhead and Bray.
The nursery occupies a beautiful Victorian mansion house with large rooms and high ceilings, with many original features.
The nature of the building, with its bright and airy rooms, gives our children lots of space to explore, play and learn.
The nursery is warm and welcoming and has a homely feel which we love, and are very proud of.Our Taplow nursery has been totally refurbished with love and care, and is a beautiful space for our children to enjoy.
The Level 3 Nursery Nurse is a full-time, permanent role.
This position is offering a competitive basic salary and additional wider benefits, including opportunities for future career progression.
We would love you to join our team as we embark on accreditation to 'The Curiosity Approach', promoting awe and wonder in early childhood.
This is a unique style of learning for children to be engaged in the joy of doing rather than the end result.
Level 3 Nursery Nurse – Qualifications & Experience Required
• You must hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
• Be a positive role model
• Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
• Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
• Have strong EYFS knowledge
• A passion to make a difference and progress your career Level 3 Nursery Nurse – Key Responsibilities
• To work in partnership with parents and carers
• Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
• To observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum for prime and specific areas of learning.
• Maintain accurate and effective children's records, using formative and summative assessments.
• Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
• Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
Level 3 Nursery Nurse – What we can offer YOU
• A friendly and supportive team
• Continued opportunities for professional development and training
• Tapestry Online Learning Journals
• A competitive salary and wider benefits
• 1 week shut down over Christmas
• New Starter bonus £750 (as per T&Cs)
• Refer a friend up to £500 (as per T&cs) If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please get in touch today.
calendar_today18 hours ago
Level 3 Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Practitioner – Silchester Day Nursery, Maidenhead Do you thrive on nurturing ...
All About Children Day Nurseries - Boyn Hill - Joblookup GB Premium
Engineer Surveyor · You could be just the right applicant for this job Read all associated information and make sure to ...40500
Pioneer Selection - Boyn Hill - Joblookup GB Premium
Driver Full-time The Army is more than just combat; it's a place to do something that really matters. · Are you the righ ...20400
Army - Boyn Hill - Joblookup GB Premium
Job Purpose: The Junior IT Service Desk Engineer will be responsible for providing support relating to all hardware and ...
BERKELEY GROUP PLC - Boyn Hill - Joblookup GB Premium
Quality Assurance Manager Location: Maidenhead Flexible with home working Salary: 70,000 · Scroll down the page to see a ...85000
Cpl Life Sciences - Boyn Hill - Joblookup GB Premium